Renting a Bentley in Dubai is something that many people are looking to do. But before you decide on what car rental company to use, it’s important to consider some things. This article will give you four points for considerations when hiring a Bentley rental in Dubai.
The Price of Rentals
If you’re in Dubai and looking to take a spin in a Bentley, now is the time. The luxury car rental company Avis has slashed the price of rentals by up to 50 percent for the month of October.
What’s more, you can also get a discount if you book your rental through their website or app. Here are four things to consider when hiring a Bentley rental in Dubai:
1. Location is key
Unless you have an extravagant budget, it’s best to avoid opting for a location that’s far from the city center. Not only will this add on extra costs (parking, Uber/Lyft), but it’ll also mean longer walking distances and less convenience when you need to get somewhere quickly. Instead, look for locations near popular tourist attractions or major shopping centers.
2. Size matters too
If money is no issue and you just want the biggest and baddest car available, go ahead and splurge on a Bentley rental. But be careful — these vehicles come with hefty prices tags that don’t always fit everyone’s budget. If you’re unsure about what size car will fit your needs, ask Avis about their “suite” options – these rentals come with both a driver and larger vehicle so there’s no need to share!
3. Ask about extras…and don’t be afraid to negotiate!
When renting a Bentley, it’s important to know that some additional fees may apply (such
What is The Bentley Advantage?
When hiring a Bentley rental in Dubai, there are a few things to consider to ensure you get the most out of your experience. Here are four tips:
1. Consider Your Purpose for Hiring a Bentley Rental in Dubai
If you’re just looking for an adrenalin-pumping experience, a classic luxury car like a Bentley may not be the best choice. Instead, consider opting for one of Dubai’s many other luxury options, like a Rolls Royce or a Lamborghini.
2. Know Your Budget Before Hiring a Bentley Rental in Dubai
Bentley rentals can be pricey, but if you know what you’re looking for it’s easy to find something within your budget. For example, opting for a lower end Bentley like the Continental GT is often much less expensive than opting for one of the more prestigious models like the SLS or Mulsanne.
3. Consider Extra Costs Associated with Hiring a Bentley Rental in Dubai
One extra cost to keep in mind when hiring a Bentley rental in Dubai is fuel costs and parking fees. These costs can add up quickly and should be considered when budgeting for your trip.
4. Be Prepared to Spend Time at The Hotel If You Aren’t Driving Your Car While In Dubai
What Is Included in Rentals?
When you are looking to rent a Bentley in Dubai, there are a few things you need to take into account.
First, make sure that the rental company you choose has a good reputation. There are many scam artists out there who will try to take your money by providing substandard service or cars. Be sure to do your research and find a reputable company that has been in business for awhile.
Second, be sure to ask about the car’s availability and reserve it as soon as possible. Bentley rentals are in high demand, so chances are good that you’ll have to wait if you don’t reserve ahead of time.
Third, be prepared to pay a high price for the privilege of renting a Bentley. The average rental cost for a Bentley is around $7000 per day, so don’t expect to get one for significantly less than that.
Finally, be aware that Bentley rentals in Dubai come with a number of restrictions and conditions. For example, the cars cannot be driven on public roads and must always be under the supervision of a licensed driver. Be sure to read the rental agreement carefully before signing it so that you know what is expected of you.
Tips for Renting
1. Bentley rental companies offer different models and prices for rent, so it is important to do your research before selecting one.
2. Be sure to discuss the specific needs of your rental with the company you are considering, such as size of car, number of passengers, and duration of rental.
3. It is also important to be aware of security features that come standard with each Bentley rental model. Some features may include GPS tracking, alarm systems, and secure parking.
4. Make sure to have enough cash on hand when renting a Bentley – most companies require a deposit prior to making the reservation.